The Learning Hub provides an alternative curriculum tailored to the needs of each individual learner. Sessions in the Learning Hub are teacher-led and those children who attend benefit from a high level of adult support.
Those pupils who attend the Learning Hub as part of our Resourced Provision have access to the following:
- Speech and Language orientated activities
- Relaxation Sessions – breathing exercises, massage, meditation, etc
- Motor Skills Sessions (gross & fine)
- A range of sensory stimuli including access to a sensory room, the delivery of sensory circuit and sensory exploration sessions
- Weekly P.S.H.E / SEAL / Social Story sessions
- Life Skills Sessions: food preparation, personal hygiene, safety in the home, etc
Children who attend the Learning Hub also have the opportunity bi-annually to attend a residential trip which focuses on developing the whole child.