Welcome to the blog pages for the morning nursery.
Nursery Team –
- Mrs Donohue – Nursery Teacher
- Mrs Aitken – Trainee Teacher
- Mrs Carter – Teaching Assistant
Nursery session times are 8.45 am – 11.45 am.
During the week nursery children enjoy a range of activities such as:
Music sessions – Tuesday
Forest School – Wednesday
PE – Thursday
Dear children and parents, thank you so much for all your very kind messages, cards and gifts.
Children, I hope you are still working hard and trying your best? I am settling into my new school, but missing all the lovely nursery children.
Love from Mrs Edwards xxx
Remember our Nativity performance is tomorrow (Thursday 15th December) at 9.30 a.m.
Parents – remember to bring your singing voices for the last 2 songs!
Here is a copy of the letter sent home this week. Thank you.
Monday 19th is Christmas party day for nursery and reception children.
Please send in a small item of food for our Christmas party, see the list below.
Please speak to your class teacher if you have any questions.
Many thanks for your co-operation.
M Edwards, M Farrell, C Higgott, G Georgiades.
Please try to bring in the item highlighted
- 6 small packets of crisps
- 1 packet of biscuits
- 6 small cakes such as fairy cakes
- Packet of sweets such as jellies etc
- Any other ideas – please let us know
- As your child has allergies, please send in something that they can safely eat.